Creative Labs Sound Blaster X-Fi XtremeMusic SB0460
Creative Sound Blaster X-Fi XtremeMusic 7.1 Channels 24-bit 96KHz PCI Interface Sound Card
Boost your desktop's audio performance with a sound card from one of the premier names in computer audio—Creative Labs. The Creative Sound Blaster X-Fi XtremeMusic is designed to enhance your digital music collection. The X-Fi 24-bit Crystalizer improves both low and high frequencies giving you smoother, cleaner sound.
The card's audio processor, with help from Creative's CMSS-3D technology, is able to remix your stereo audio into surround sound—even through stereo headphones. These two features also team together to "SuperRip" your CDs, boosting the fidelity of your digital music above that of low-quality MP3 files.
The XtremeMusic card may be geared for music, but gaming and movies benefit from Creative's audio technology know-how, too. The completely re-engineered game audio processing engine helps free up demands on your PC's processor increasing overall performance. For enjoying your favorite DVDs, the card is THX certified and can handle decoding DTS-ES and Dolby Digital EX duties.
- X-FI 24-BIT CRYSTALIZERThe X-Fi 24-bit Crystalizer enhances MP3 and movie sound for cleaner, smoother and more audio that is even better than what you would expect from original CDs or DVDs! It even automatically upgrades existing games to Xtreme Fidelity quality.
- X-FI CMSS-3DWith X-Fi CMSS-3D, intelligently upgrades your MP3 music, movies and games to surround sound using your multi-channel speakers.
- X-FI SUPERRIPWith X-Fi SuperRip technology, rip your CDs into Xtreme Fidelity quality and enjoy permanently enhanced music!
- EAX ADVANCED HD 5.0EAX ADVANCED HD 5.0 delivers incredibly realistic gaming audio. Drench yourself in an exceptionally dynamic and sensational gaming world!
- HARDWARE DTS-ES AND DOLBY DIGITAL EX DECODINGWith DTS-ES and Dolby Digital EX decoding, enjoy the latest cinematic technologies for the ultimate Home Theater PC experience!
- 24-bit Analog-to-Digital conversion of analog inputs at 96kHz sample rate
- 24-bit Digital-to-Analog conversion of digital sources at 96kHz to analog 7.1 speaker output
- 24-bit Digital-to-Analog conversion of stereo digital sources at 192kHz to stereo output
- ASIO 2.0 support at 16-bit/44.1kHz, 16-bit/48kHz, 24-bit/44.1kHz 24-bit/48kHz and 24-bit/96kHz with direct monitoring
- 16-bit to 24-bit recording sampling rates: 8, 11.025, 16, 22.05, 24, 32, 44.1, 48 and 96kHz
- Digital SPDIF interface support with 24bit/96kHz quality format
- Signal-to-Noise ratio: 109dB
- Total Harmonic Distortion + Noise at 1kHz = 0.004%
- Conditie : REFURBISHED
Garantie : 90 DAYS.